1. Pour a small amount of glue onto a disposable plate or piece of heavy paper.
2. Open safety pin and thread as many beads as will fit onto the prong of each safety pin, in the pattern and color arrangement of your choice, leaving room to refasten the pin.
3. Dip the end of the safety pin into the glue and fasten.
4. Cut 2 lengths of stretch jewelry cord, approximately 10" to 12" long. Slide one length of cord through the hole in the bottom of a finished safety pin, then through the hole in the head of the next safety pin. Continue stringing safety pins, alternating threading the head and the bottom of the pin until desired length. Securely tie the ends of the threaded stretch cord. Trim cord and tuck remaining ends back into the holes of the safety pins and secure with a spot of glue onto the inside of one of the safety pins.
5. Thread the second piece of stretch jewelry cord through the opposite end of each pin, making sure to string them in the same order as they are on the first cord. Knot securely, trim, tuck remaining ends into the safety pin holes and hold with a spot of glue in the inside of one of the safety pins.