1. Knot thread to each of the loops of the necklace clasp. See figure 2.
2. Thread the needle and place 1-4mm pearl on the left thread and 2-4mm pearls on the right thread. See figure 2.
3. Refer to figure 3 and bring the left thread through the 2nd bead on the right thread. Repeat step 2 and 3 until all of the 4mm pearls are used. Knot onto other side of the necklace clasp, glue all 4 knots and trim excess thread when dry.
4. Thread your needle with another piece of jewelry thread and fasten to the lower loop of the adjustable necklace clasp. See figure 4 and thread through the 5 beads as shown. Thread on 7 - 3x6mm oat pearls. Thread through the 3rd pearl in the bottom row as shown to create the first loop.
5. Refer to figure 5 and thread 4 - 3mm pearls, 1 - 6mm faceted bead, 4 - 3x6mm oat pearls and then go through the 4th bead on the necklace as shown in figure 5 and continue until only one pearl is left on the bottom row. Knot off your thread.
6. See image at top of page for a picture of the finished necklace.
7. Knot all 4 pieces together at the original knot of each.