1. Find the half way point of the ribbon/cord and double knot it onto the keyring.
2. Begin weaving the beads onto the ribbon/cord following the pattern.
3. After finishing the pattern tie a double knot in the ribbons/cords at the bottom and apply tacky glue to secure.
4. Weave the pipe cleaner through the ghost to make it stiff.
5. Three or four beads can be strung onto the end of each ribbon/cord as a finishing touch (optional)
(Seed beads or E beads can be used in place of pony beads to create smaller characters.)