1. Find the half way point of the ribbon/cord and double knot it onto the keyring.
2. Begin weaving the beads onto the ribbon/cord following the pattern.
3. After finishing the pattern tie a double knot in the ribbons/cords at the bottom and apply tacky glue to secure.
4. Three or four beads can be strung onto the end of each ribbon/cord as a finishing touch (optional)
5. Dot ends of cord with glue to prevent fraying or becoming untied.
(Seed beads or E beads can be used in place of pony beads to create smaller characters.)